The "All That Cast Members," as the name implies are the actors who not only portray a variety of characters, in the many sketches of the 10-year run of All That, but also themselves. Cast Members of All That, are usually between the ages, 12-17, while some have also been 10, and/or 18.
This list, will consist of cast members who debut in each season.
- Angelique Bates - (Seasons 1-2) Though Angelique, is one of the original cast members, she does not have a wide range of personal characters, but popular characters/sketches of hers, include: Mandy, of Cooking with Randy & Mandy.
- Lori Beth Denberg - (Seasons 1-4) Very popular cast member, as well as the oldest cast member, being 18 when the show began. Usually plays the adult characters. Popular characters/sketches, include; Vital Information, Miss Fingerly, Loud Librarian, Complaint Department etc.
- Katrina Johnson - (Seasons 1-3) Youngest cast member, at the time. Popular characters, include; The Lemonade Scammer, H. Ross Perot, as well as the little girl who explains "Lactose Intolerante" to civilians, in Superdude sketches.
- Kel Mitchell - (Seasons 1-5) One of the second, longest running cast members. Known for his wide array of characters, voices and personalities. Popular sketches/characters include; Good Burger, Repairman, among many, many others. Arguably, one of the most popular All That cast members.
- Alisa Reyes - (Seasons 1-3) Along with Angelique, Alisa didn't have many of her own personal, sketches/characters. Though, she played Kiki, in the "Island Girls," sketch and took Angelique's role as, Penny Lane, in the "Superdude" sketch.
- Josh Server - (Seasons 1-6) The longest running cast member in All That's history. Known to emulate, Jim Carrey. Popular characters/sketches, include; Detective Dan, Earboy, Bernie Kibbitz, among numerous others.
- Kenan Thompson - (Seasons 1-5) One of the second, longest running cast members. Also known of his wide array of charcacters. Arguably, one of the most popular All That cast members. Popular characters/sketches, include; Superdude, Principal Pimpell, Pierre Escargot, among countless others.
Angelique, left the show due to her contract ran out after the second season, and the show's move from Florida, to Hollywood.
- Katrina, left the show half-way through the season, for unexplained reasons.
- Amanda Bynes - (Seasons 3-6) Took Katrina's place, as the "adorable little girl," as Katrina noticeably got older. Arguably, one of the most popular cast members, in All That's history. Got her own spin-off, variety show, with "The Amanda Show." Popular characters, include; "Ask Ashley," Jessica of, "What-Everrr," "Cap-N Tantrum," among others.
- Tricia Dickson - Featuring cast member. Replaced Katrina, mid-way through the season. Didn't stay long enough to receive her own characters/sketches.
Katrina, Alisa and Tricia have all left the show permanently.
- Leon Frierson - (Seasons 4-6) Sassy little tweenage boy, who asked to join the cast, while sitting in the audience. Popular character/sketches, include: "Leroy & Fuzz," "Billy Fuco", and others.
- Christy Knowings - (Seasons 4-6) Known for her various accents and personalities, Christy has a wide array of characters, and is often called the female, Kel. Popular characters/sketches, include; Jessica, of "What-Everrr", Ms. Klump among others.
- Danny Tamberelli - (Seasons 4-6) Of, Nickelodeon sitcom, "The Adventures of Pete & Pete" fame, Danny is often the cast member made fun of, or ignored by the others. Popular characters/sketches, include; "Jack Campbell, Fat Cop," "Vital Information," Janitor Gaseous, among others.
Zachary McLemore, often was credited as a "Featuring" cast member for the fourth season only, as he appeared throughout the season, in various sketches, and even had his own character, "Mr. Trevell," an insane teacher at Dullmont Junior High.
Victor Cohn-Lopez, appeared throughout the season, as Ricky Ricardo, in the "I Luv Lucy" parody.
Unfortunately, Lori Beth, left the show, feeling she was too old.
- Kel, was missing during the first half of the fifth season, due to filming conflicts. He returned for the "100th episode" Live 1-Hour Special
- Nick Cannon - (Seasons 5-6) Warm-up act for the show, since Season 3, Nick was finally promoted to featuring cast member, to make up for the loss of Lori Beth. Popular characters/sketches, include; LaTanya, Sweaty Spice of "The Spice Boys," among others.
- Mark Saul - (Seasons 5-6) Mark,a young, very funny comedian, was brought in as a featuring cast member, this season, as well, to fill the hole left by Lori Beth. Popular characters/sketches, include: Stuart the Imposter, among many other sketches.
Kenan and Kel, both leave the show, to continute new ventures, leaving Josh as the only original cast member, left.
- Nick and Mark are both promoted to regular cast members.
- Gabriel Iglesias - (Season 6) Gabriel, a latino comedian, is brought into the show to fill the void left by the duo, Kenan and Kel. Popular characters/sketches, include; Bill Clinton, Ricky Martin's brother, Benjy and other minor characters.
After a year-long cancellation/hiatus, a whole new cast was brought in, for All That's relaunch.
- Chelsea Brummet - (Seasons 7-10) Chelsea was a part of the re-launch cast in Season 7. She is one of the four re-launch cast members to last until the show's cancellation after Season 10. Popular characters/sketches include; Abbey Rhodes, Polly Baboo of "American Idol," among others.
- Jack DeSena - (Seasons 7-10) Often compared to Josh Server, Josh is also a relaunch cast member to last until the show's end. Popular character/sketches include; Percy Flavin, Randy Quench Volunteer Fireman, Slimon Bowell of "American Idol, among many others.
- Lisa Foiles - (Seasons 7-10) Energetic girl, one of the four to last through the show's end. Popular sketches/characters include; Claudia, Kaffy of "Sugar & Coffee," among various others
- Kyle Sullivan - (Seasons 7-10) Often treated as the loser of the cast, he too lasted until the show's cancellation. Popular characters/sketches, include; Harry Bladder, Buzz of "Sugar & Coffee," among many others.
- Shane Lyons - (Seasons 7-9) Popular characters/sketches include; Murray the Roofer, The Rowdy Fan, and Shane also plays himself during wacky sketches like: Advice from the Old Lady in Shane's Mouth, as well as others.
- Giovonnie Samuels (Seasons 7-9) One of the very well-liked relaunch cast members, Giovannie is the oldest of the new group. Popular characters/sketches include; Stacy Chit, Ms. Fishtail, and others.
- Bryan Hearne - (Seasons 7-8) Cast member, who didn't receive alot of screen time, due to differences. Popular characters/sketches, include; Zigfree the Cab Driver, Lil' Fetus and others.
- Jamie Spears - (Seasons 8-9) After announcing her desire to join the show, Britney Spears' little sister joins the cast. Popular characters/sketches include; Thelma Stump the Elderly Bodyguard, Carlee of "Trashin' Fashion" among a multitude of others.
Bryan Hearne, left the show, after disputes, though it was announced that he was beginning a "music career."
- Christina Kirkman (Seasons 9-10) - The cast held the "R U All That?" contest, to find the "funniest kid in America," who would join the show. Christina won the title and the place in the cast. Christina is the youngest cast member in the show's entire history, and was very well liked by fans, old and new. Popular characters/sketches, include; Poncy Flavin, Cindy Lou Roujenick, and others.
- Ryan Coleman (Seasons 9½-10) - Runner-Up, of the "R U All That?" Contest, the cast allowed Ryan to join the show, mid-way through the season. Ryan, is known for having relaunched the Ed/Good Burger sketch, much to older fans' detest. Popular characters/sketches of his, include; The Sprinkler and a member of the "LAMOS" superheroes
Giovannie and Shane, leave the show because of expired contracts, while Jamie leaves after receiving her own show, Zoey 101.
- Kianna Underwood (Season 10) - Kianna is one of the two last new cast members of the show, joining the cast during the 10th Anniversary Reunion Special. Kianna's only reccuring sketch was, Kareena Jones, a senile Bus Driver.
- Denzel Whitaker (Season 10) - The other one of the two last new cast members, Denzel joined the cast of All That before it's cancellation, during the 10th Anniversary Reunion Special. Denzel's sketches include; Jeff Bester Safety Tester, Harry Snuffer, Cupid and others.
Lil' JJ (Season 10), was a young comedian, who brought back, Vital Information, and performed the famous sketch in every episode of the 10th Season, though he was only credited as a "Guest Star," and had no other position in the show. Hey